Neenah Inc. is recognized as a world-class manufacturer of premium writing, text, cover, specialty and private watermark papers. Headquartered near Atlanta, GA, Neenah is entirely focused on the premium paper market. We are committed to producing only superior quality products and developing new technologies that meet the needs of designers, consumers, printers and merchants and ensure that paper remains a vital and vibrant medium of expression.
A combination of experience in the following areas is desirable:
• Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment
• Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime
• Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills
• Operate high speed equipment after an initial training period
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team or self-directed work environment
• Paper machine, converting, or other process related experience
• Assist operators in hang rolls, taping on, threading machine, setting cores and pulling and labeling in process rolls, quality checks, stacking paper, etc.
• Manually transport rolls to the scale, check widths, weigh, add required wrap and upend on skid.
• Operate lift truck as needed
• Perform administrative work checking quantity and sizes and typing data into a computer.
• Use of various hand tools (e.g. utility knife, tape measures, scrapers, etc.) will be used in the course of business.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
• Other duties when necessary.
•Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed