The Manufacturing General Utility position is responsible for performing all tasks associated with supporting manufacturing operations on the laminator and in finishing/converting. Responsibilities include transporting and staging rolls, threading of machines and general housekeeping.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours. Positions available on 2nd shift 3-11pm or 3rd shift 11pm - 7am. Must be flexible to work other shifts/hours based on business needs.
- Conduct self and job tasks in a safe manner following proper work procedures
- Perform and document PT/FT inspections
- Monitor and stock operating supplies as needed or directed; cores, pallets, wrap, etc.
- Move rolls from production area to shipping
- Collect scrap and waste from process to bale
- General housekeeping
- Assist the laminating crew in preparing production materials
- Keep work area and machinery clean, neat, organized and free of any safety hazards
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to progress and advance to machine operator
- Ability to work as part of a team and support co-workers
- Ability to safely operate a clamp or fork truck
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to learn to use computers
- Be able to perform all physical requirements of the job and work in a safe manner
- Ability to understand and follow operating/job procedures
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to fully understand the quality requirements of technical material products and his/her role in ensuring quality
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed