Work with Operations team on process efficiency improvements, cost savings and/or technology advancement
- Attend meetings with leadership team, reporting out and assigned tasks from meeting
- Work with engineers and identify paper defects
- Participate in new customer trials
- Work with leadership to modify or create standard operating procedures
- Project work as assigned by senior leadership.
-Currently pursuing BS in Paper Science, Chemistry or in Engineering are required.
-Ideal candidates will possess high initiative and drive, with a curiosity to perpetually learn and improve our business.
-Key requirements include the ability to analyze information to find opportunities, effectively communicate, and work collaboratively in a team setting.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed