Neenah, Inc is recognized as a world-class manufacturer of premium writing, text, cover, specialty and private watermark papers. Headquartered near Altanta, GA, Neenah is entirely focused on the premium paper market. We are committed to producing only superior quality products and developing new technologies that meet the needs of designers, consumers, printers and merchants and ensure that paper remains a vital and vibrant medium of expression.
Neenah is currently accepting resumes for entry-level laborer position to fill a pool of pre-qualified candidates. Offers to these pre-qualified candidates will be made as openings occur. Pay is $20.68/hour upon successful completion of a 90-day probationary period.
A combination of experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment
- Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime
- Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid computer skills
- Operate high speed equipment after an initial training period
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team or self-directed work environment
- Paper machine, converting, or other process related experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- A two year technical degree a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed