Neenah is actively searching for a Customer Service Intern to provide order support for Neenah’s West Springfield Customer Service team. Ideal candidates have the attitude, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills to support Neenah’s collaborative, high-achievement culture.
Job duties would include:
- Processing sample requests
- Processing protolab requests
- Entering orders
- Answering phones and directing customer inquiries (eventually managing inquiries)
- Data entry – pricing, order instructions, etc.
- Work safely, effectively, and efficiently to maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards in all business transactions.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer order and technical inquiries via phone and email.
- Process orders and product reservations accurately and timely via phone, email, and fax using the Oracle data management system.
- Enter data into ERP system to support projects and customer needs.
- Miscellaneous office duties including filing and organization.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP or other large system a distinct plus
- Contribute in a team environment to meet our business objectives
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed