We are looking for Temporary Summer Help to assit with manufacturing and the Waste Water Treatment Plant. Applicants must be able to work independently, able to work indoors and outdoors in extreme conditions and be available to work 1st shift, 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
Applicants must be available from May 21, 2018 thru August 31, 2018.
- Assist operators in hang rolls, taping on, threading machine, setting cores and pulling and labeling in process rolls, quality checks, stacking paper, etc.
- Manually transport rolls to the scale, check widths, weigh, add required wrap and upend on skid.
- Operate lift truck as needed
- Perform administrative work checking quantity and sizes and typing data into a computer.
- Use of various hand tools (eg. utility knife, tape measures, scrapers, etc.) will be used in the course of business.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
- Dredge sludge in WWTP lagoon
- Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment.
- 18 years of age minimum
- Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment
- Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime
- Work in extreme conditions outdoors and indoors
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed