- A minimum of 4 years experience
- Journeyman card and/or state license preferred but not required
- Preference will be given to individuals with advanced millwright, pipefitter, mechanic, machinist, or carpenter experience in an industrial environment
- Be willing to work rotating shifts/overtime
- Possess technical/problem solving skills
- Contribute in a team environment to meet our business objectives
Tradesperson will accept personal responsibility at all times for themselves and assist where they can with the safety of other team members and contractors. This includes, but is not limited to such things as:
- Ensuring all safety rules and safe work procedures are followed for themselves and by others working in and around the machinery
- All injuries and near misses being reported and followed up in a timely manner
- Housekeeping standards and expectations are maintained
- Providing leadership and active participation in team safety meetings, discussions, and training opportunities
- Following all safety procedures such as Lockout, Confined Space, PPE, etc.
- Participate in crew discussions (both within maintenance and with operations) prior to major events, e.g. down days, etc.