The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong interest in the manufacturing environment, particularly in paper and pulp sciences.
- Be working towards Bachelors of Science in Paper Science, Chemistry, Materials (with a focus on non-wovens) or Industrial Engineering
- Must possess high initiative and drive, with a curiosity to perpetually learn and improve our business
- Possess excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well and work collaboratively in a team setting
- Must be able to analyze information to find opportunities and solutions
Schedule: 40 hours, Monday - Friday.
Must have flexibility to work an occasional evening based on the needs of trials team