High School diploma or GED
- 18 years of age minimum
- Minimum one (1) year experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
A combination of experience in the following areas is also desirable:
- Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment
- Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime
- Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid computer skills
- Operate high speed equipment after an initial training period
- Paper machine, converting, or other process related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team or self-directed work environment
Neenah Paper, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To build a diverse workforce Neenah Paper encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. EEO/AA employer.
By submitting your resume you authorize the Neenah Paper, Inc. an international group to process, transmit and use your personal data that will be stored in the database located in the United States for purposes of the application process, for sending other employment opportunities as they become available for administration purposes only. Such data will be maintained in accordance with the applicable local legal requirements.